Saturday, September 10, 2005

I can't wait for the greatest movie in the world!

I know it's not coming out until the summer of 2006, but I just can't wait for the greatest movie of all time! It stars Samuel L. Jackson and it's titled

Snakes on a Plane

There's no official website yet (hmm, I wonder if I should register www.snakesonaplane.com ?) but here's the premise of this sure-to-be-smash-hit movie: "On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes."

Not on Samuel L. Jackson's watch, assassin! Not on Samuel L. Jackson's watch!

I'll be telling you about the future box office blockbuster Snakes on a Plane as I find out more about it! In the meantime, thrill to the excitement of these two Snakes on a Plane publicity photos! I don't know 'xactly what is happening in these pictures but I've taken the liberty of writing the dialogue I think will accompany these scenes:

Snakes on a Plane! Whee!
"Well, hello there. I'm Special Agent Samuel L. Jackson, checking to see if you have any snakes on a plane."

On no! There are Snakes on a Plane!
"Aieeee! There are snakes on a plane!"

Snakes on a Plane! Coming soon to a theater near you! But not soon enough for my tastes, I tell you!


No comments: