Thursday, December 22, 2005

Three thousand words about London.

A very wise man once told me that "every picture has a story," so even though I just got in quite late from a wonderful day out and about in London and I won't have time to do a full-fledged blog entry (I'll fill in the details later, promise!), here are three photos, each worth about one thousand words, just to show you what a brilliant (or, as they say here, "brill") time I am having here in London:


Here I am at the Covent Garden Underground station. I love riding the Underground. I am very glad the trains are not on strike here!



Which postcards shall I pick to send to all my friends back home?



Here are my very good friends Camilla and Olivia (The Number One Little Bully Fan) strolling through Covent Garden. You can tell how fun it is by Olivia's jaunty pace!

Many more photos (I promise) and more intensive London-blogging soon!


No comments: