Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wildcat, I think I love you (but I wanna know for sure)

A busy, busy, week that's hot as the sun, so the usual "fun? no?" comic reviews will happen a little later this week, but I couldn't delay posting what is surely the finest comic book splash page of the week, from the always-fun Justice League Unlimited (#24):

Wildcat got BACK, baby!


He may be just a little too late for Look at my butt! Sunday, but Wildcat once again proves he's not only a feisty scrapper, but that he has the best buns of steel for a Golden Ager, ever.

This post is dedicated with respect for Dorian, of course, who challenges you to always remember that Wildcat loves you. Even with a starfish on his ruggedly handsome face.

1 comment:

Dorian said...

he has the best buns of steel for a Golden Ager, ever

Damn right!