Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday snaps!



Busy, exciting, wonderful days means plenty of Londony activity, but less time in front of the Bully laptop than I need to do justice to blogging London the way I want. In plain English, that means: I'm only thirty-six hours into my holiday and I'm already behind on my blogging. Never fear, Bully-boosters: I will blog each and every day, although I may be a day or two or some or more behind at any point. (I hope to be less delayed than last year's London blog, which took almost a year to finish working from my crabby-scrawled hoofwritten notes!) In any case, watch this space, because I will fill in the blanks with rich Londony goodness for each day. It just might not be...ah, the exact day it happens. Yes, I know that in the blogosphere this is considered being a big cheatypants. But I'll get it all up there sooner or later. Good things come to those who wait.

In the meantime, why not check out my London photo sets up at Flickr?

Day 1: 21 December 2006
Day 2: 22 December 2006
My main Flickr page: bookmark this page to check for new photo sets!



No comments: