Tuesday, June 05, 2007

And then the little bull slept for a thousand years.

Time to retire.
BEA is hard, hard work, and I've got some well-deserved and heavy-duty sleeping to catch up on following my adventures in books. (Plus, my laptop is off to the shop to the wonderful folks at Tekserve.)

I'll be back this weekend, wide-awake and bushy-tailed on Saturday, just in time for "Saturday Morning Cartoon" and "Separated at Birth." Why not take a lengthy nap yourself and come back around then?

'Til then, be good to yourself and others, and see you on Satur

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...[tucks the covers round just a little cozier]...Sleep well, little stuffed bull, you've earned it.

FoldedSoup said...

That's adorable.

I'd love to let my doggies sleep with you Bully, but I'm afraid they may get bored and ..

..well.. best not to think about it.

Sleep tight, anyways!

(you don't *squeek*, do you?)

SallyP said...

Hah! MY doggie would just snuggle up and cuddle! But that is such a cute little sleepy Bull.

Anonymous said...

Just recently discovered your Web site, Bully (via Dave's Long Box) and it rocks. In fact, I dare say you are the Internet's #1 blogging little stuffed bull.

RedheadFangirl said...

I heard the Javits was beyond hot for BEA. Does that make Bully a bull-in-heat for attending? yuk, yuk.