Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My kind of town, Chicago is...

Superman/Savage Dragon: Chicago...so that's where I'm off to, for a few days at least. It's sales conference time and off we head to the Windy City (funny, I thought they were famous for pizza and sausage, not for beans!) to sit around a conference table and take notes. Since it's such a short trip, I'm not takin' my laptop, so you good folk will have to muddle through somehow...at least for the next three days. I'll be back bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, and full of Portillo's and Giordano's on Friday, probably too logy and stuffed to land some heavy hitting punches in Friday Night Fights, but believe me, when I'm that stuffed, I have other methods of fighting back. Believe me.

Be good to yourself and others, and see ya on Friday!


3 comments:

Brian Doan said...

Have a good trip, Bully! Giordano's is great, but be sure to try Pizzerias Uno and Duo, too, and some of the really good thai places in Lincoln Park. To say nothing of Demon Dogs. Mmm...man, now I'm hungry!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Chicago. Bully.
I'll keep my eye open for little stuffed bulls the next few daysand say "hi!: if I run into you.

EM said...

Hope you get the chance to visit Chicago Comics, Bully. They rock!