Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bully's Sketchbook: Cathy Leamy

From the talented pen of Cathy Leamy, creator of Geraniums and Bacon and other fine minicomics, all available at her Metrokitty.com site, comes this wonderful portrait of yours truly!:

Bully, by Cathy Leamy


I got to meet Cathy at this past week's MoCCA Art Festival 2008. We've corresponded online but never in person, so it was grand fun to finally meet her!

Me and Cathy Leamy from Metrokitty


When she's ultrafamous I can say I knew her when! And I have that picture as proof! I was missing some of her minicomics so I bought the rest to complete the set. You can pick up her fine, fun minicomics at her website. Do it today!

Comics by Cathy Leamy


Said it before and I'll say it again: you meet the nicest people in the comics world. Thanks, Cathy!


2 comments:

Isaac said...

Aw, Bully! I wish you had come by the Satisfactory Comics booth! I totally had a comic I wanted to give you for free, even.

Bully said...

I'm sorry I missed you, Isaac! I saw a few people but then got pretty overheated and had to go duck out into the cool AC of McNally Robinson Books around the corner.