Monday, February 16, 2009

Arroooo from You: Bad Dog #1

In this little stuffed bull's quest to be the internet's prime destination for seekers of knowledge...or, at least, seekers of comic book panels featuring the word arroooo or variations thereof...I'm now opening the floodgates, and the Bully mailbox, to your own suggestions and submissions of arroooo! Got an arroooo that's burnin' a hole in your pocket? Send me a scan of the panel and please identify the comic book it's come from, and I'll post it (sooner rather than later, I hope) here under the arrooo category, so that your care and attention to the subject of arrooo will be therefore committed to posterity! I'll credit your submission and link back to your online presence (if any). You can't loooooooooooooose!

Send your submissions to this email address: email address

Or, you can post it on your own blog and send me a link so I can link back and properly credit you for your arroooo!

First up, a lovely submission from Mister Dorian Wright (hi, Dorian!) who runs nature's most perfect blog, (postmodernbarney.com), which is full of clever, incisive commentary, comics scans accompanied by funny punchlines, and gorgeous, hunky men. Dorian sent me this panel from the recent Bad Dog comic:

Bad Dog #1
Panels from Bad Dog #1 (2009), written by Joe Kelly; pencils, inks, and colors by Diego Greco; letters by Thomas Mauer


Thank you so much for the arroooo, Dorian! Consider yourself a howling success at hunting down arroooos!


No comments: