Saturday, June 06, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoon: The Beatles "Got to Get You Into My Life"

In lieu of showing you clips from the new The Beatles: Rock Band video game that was announced this week, let's slip into our Yellow Submarines and zip back to the 1960s for some vintage Beatles animation!:


The Beatles "Got to Get You Into My Life" (1967), directed by Jack Stokes and featuring the voices of Lance Percival and Paul Frees
Read more about The Beatles cartoon here



Oh, what the heck:

Trailer for The Beatles: Rock Band, coming 9/9/9 from Electronic Arts


Whoa...looks fab! I'd buy it...but it's kind of hard to play the riffs in "I Am the Walrus" when you don't have any thumbs.

Rockin' out with my electric guitar



1 comment:

Jayunderscorezero said...

Best alt text ever, perhaps?