Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween Bonus Feature: Spacemen don't cry

(Let's look in on what happened last Saturday night for Bully's Halloween, shall we?)

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy it's Halloween and I'm going trick or treating! Dentist bills, here I come!"

Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY MORE?!?
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween
Bully's Halloween

7 comments:

Choosy Beggar TIna said...

SO AWFUL! This is a tragedy of the utmost proportions. I buy enough candy for 200 kids each year, despite the fact that we only get about 30. I also wonder about my alarming weight gains between November - March. Huh.

Robert McKinney said...

Awww, that's so sad. :-(

Sol (Frederick) Badguy said...

Look at the bright side; at least this saves you the dentist bill this Halloween

'Stuffed Bulls' enjoy candy? You're a master of the most entertaining 'Stuffed Bull'

Unknown said...

*sob* what a heartrending tale in pictures! But cheer up, Bully--Christmas/Hanukkah/other end-of-year holiday of your choice is just around the corner, and there's always loads of candy around for that...

Scott said...

Okay, I'm going to need your mailing address so I can send you candy.

Michael May said...

This is the saddest thing I've ever read.

Unknown said...

*single tear flows from right eye*