Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Also, every time you don't cover your mouth when you sneeze, you send Aunt May closer to her grave.

Cough cough cough. Please excuse the lack of a proper post for the moment...I am a very sick little stuffed bull with a bad winter cold. Cough cough cough. Please email me some chicken soup using the comments field below.

What, you want me to get out of bed and do a real post? Oh, my aching little stuffed head! I can't do that. You know, once upon a time there was a guy, who despite being so sick that he shoulda stayed in bed:

ASM #121
All panels are from Amazing Spider-Man #121 (June 1973), script by Gerry Conway, pencils by Gil Kane, inks by John Romita Sr. and Tony Mortellaro, colors by David Hunt, letters by Artie Simek


But he didn't. And then this is what happened:

ASM #121

So there you have it: inarguable proof that getting out of bed when you're sick kills Gwen Stacy. And I won't be a part of that.

(See you in a day or two, tho'!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken Soup.

Siskoid said...

I can't believe he's blaming Canada.