Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Things Namor Doesn't Say Anymore...and His Little Deuce Coupe

Hey, remember the days when Namor, the Sub-Mariner, roamed around America, heading down the highway, looking for adventure, a hard-traveling hero with tiny itty-bitty wings on his ankles which meant he could fly where ever he went? Of course you do.

So why the Sam Scratch did he need The Sub-Mariner-Mobile?!?

Marvel Mystery Comics #23



One foot on the brake and one on the gas, hey!
Well, there's too much traffic, I can't pass, no!
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



So I tried my best illegal move
A big black and white come and crushed my groove again!
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



Take my license n' all that jive
I can't drive...55!
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



So I signed my name on number twenty-four, hey!
Yeah, the judge said, "Boy, just one more,"
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



I'm gonna throw your ass in the city joint
Looked me in the eye, said, "You get my point?"
I said "Yeah, oh yeah!"
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



Write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



Take my license, all that jive
Oh, yeah!
Marvel Mystery Comics #23



I can't drive...

55!!!

!
Marvel Mystery Comics #23




Marvel Mystery Comics #23



Now fire this up and read it again!




5 comments:

#6 said...

And anticipating the spidermobile's chameleon power, subbie's jeep um thingy changed from red to blue. Unless that's what it does as it dries out.

Or is that how it checks the pH of the water he gives it?

Fascinating stuff.

Matthew Craig said...

Holy smokes. And they've been working the Grumpus P. Cuckold version of this character for how long, now? Fifty years?

Time to redignify and refocus the alpha version of the Seven-Sea Shad-Sufferer, methinks.

//\Oo/\\

Michael "Llakor" Ryan said...

Thanks for posting the video too bully, mind you now I am confused why Sammy Hagar was dressed like Hulk Hogan!

SallyP said...

Sufferin' Shad! That was...different.

Ed said...

I predict that "Man! This gets more intriguing every minute" will be the big catch phrase for 2010.