Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please wash your hands after touching this blog

Sorry to say I'm still sick...(cough cough)...but hey, some of the world's greatest heroes have been sick one time or another.

Action #363
Panels from Action Comics #363 (May 1968), script by Leo Dorfman, pencils by Ross Andru, inks by Mike Esposito


And I figured this was the best way to let you know I'm still out of service for a few days. Why, what other possible way could you alert your fans?


Action #363

Oh, geez, Lex...get a LiveJournal, will ya?

Anyway, I'm sure it's just a little summer cold. What's the worst that could happen?


Action #363

Uh-oh.


5 comments:

Applications Inc. said...

...get better soon Bully.

Anna said...

I hope you feel better soon!

K. D. Bryan said...

Hope you get well soon!

Raw jalapenos are my Cold-Killer - just one jalapeno's got the Vitamin C of 5 oranges.

Sea-of-Green said...

Hope you feel better soon, Bully!

team spawns said...

lex luthor's plan to spread the news is amazing. I assume you are well by now; continue.