Monday, July 04, 2011

365 Days with the Warriors Three, Day 185


Page from Thor #603 (November 2009), script by J. Michael Staczynski, pencils by Marko Djurdjevic, inks by Danny Miki, colors by Jelena Kevic Djurdjevic and Laura Martin, letters by Joe Sabino


Let us be lovers we'll marry our fortunes together
I've got some real estate here in my bag
So we bought a pack of cigarettes and Mrs. Wagner pies
And we walked off to look for America

"Kathy," I said as we boarded a Greyhound in Pittsburgh
"Michigan seems like a dream to me now,"
It took me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw
I've gone to look for America.

    —"America," lyrics by Paul Simon


2 comments:

Delta said...

* 2009 (I think)

Andrew Leal said...

I just want an omelette! Man I love this sequence.

P.S. Bully, I found a "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" episode I'd DVRed for voice identification purposes, guest starring Thor... and Volstagg has a silent cameo in an Asgaardian flashback, eating a chicken leg and hefting a table amiably.