Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Special "I Have a Cold" "Fever Dream" Edition

Say, who do you think is the criminal mastermind behind the deadly events in this issue of Batman and Robin?


Cover of Batman and Robin v.1 #22 (June 2011), cover art by Patrick Gleason, Mick Gray, and Alex Sinclair


Let me answer that question in the form of a riddle-me-this, shall I? When is 6 bigger than 8?



...


When it's upside-down.



If you're frightened by this unsettling image, you now know what the last 24 hours have been for me! Sweet dreams!


Comics Oughta Be Fun! does not guarantee that the mystery villain of this issue is Joker.


2 comments:

Aaron Fever said...

Doped up on cold meds or not, this is a really cool idea.
In fact, it's so cool I doubt DC did it on purpose.

Dave said...

"In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. 'Criminals,' he told me, 'are a cowardly and superstitious lot.'"