Saturday, October 01, 2011

Duckburg: Hellmouth (Day 1)


Walt Disney's Donald Duck and Friends #320 (October 2004), cover art by Daniel Branca and Susan Daigle-Leach



It's Halloween Month here at Comics Oughta Be Fun Spooky, and what better time to celebrate the beasts, brutes, and Beagle Boys that populate our favorite canardian city, Duckburg, Calisota! As part of the celebration, I'll be joining John Rozum's Countdown to Halloween 2011 with a daily dose of duck dread and danger. And it doesn't cost you anything, not even one thin Lucky Dime...I'll just put it on your bill!

But that's not all, my ghosties and ghoulies! Throughout the entire month of Ducktober there'll be Halloween-themed Tens of a Kind; Same Story Different Covers; Midday Matinees and the proverbian monstrous more! So don't panic, be manic as we Countdown to Halloween! It'll be boo-tiful!


1 comment:

Michael Jones said...

I was wondering what your contribution would be this year. I highly approve! I'll be sure to take a gander here daily.