Monday, October 24, 2011

Hellcow Week, Day 1: If I was your vampire, certain as the moo



The Mid-Day Matinee this week, all week: Hellcow! If DC's favorite animal is monkeys, then the Marvel Universe loves cows! Bova, the nanny of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch! (Ah, so she's to blame for how they turned out!) Those Skrulls that were turned into cows! And.....and....okay, and some other cows! But my favorite cow of the Marvel Universe has only made appearances in two stories (the last one only last year). Even so, I predict fame and a movie deal in her future! Prepare to meat meet Bessie...Hellcow!



Panels from Giant-Size Man-Thing* #5 (August 1975), script by Steve Gerber, pencils by Frank Brunner, inks by Tom Palmer, colors by Glynis Wein, letters by Annette Kawecki



*tee hee


3 comments:

Taylor said...

BEST WEEK EVER.

Michael Jones said...

My sentiments exactly. My favourite story...all week!
Yippee!

SallyP said...

This is so awesome, that I can hardly believe it. Vampire cows no less.