Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bully's back and you're gonna get some chocolate*



Here I am and I'm back again! I send you all apologies for the personal, sociological, meteorological, and entomological emergencies which have kept me away for a few days. Also, I've been very busy with the negotiations for my new major motion picture.



If you look over your shoulder and peek backwards, however, you'll find that 366 Days with Alfred Pennyworth has been brought up to date, and regular content continues tomorrow. (Unless that comet falls on us.)

Until then, please enjoy J'onn J'onnz fighting fruit.



Panels from "Marco Xavier, Manhunter's Ally!" in House of Mystery and Fruit #167 (June 1967),
script by Jack Miller, pencils and inks by Joe Certa



*Sorry. I ate all the chocolate.


1 comment:

SallyP said...

Now that's just something you don't see every day. Except maybe in France.