Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hellmouth: Hanna-Barbera, Night 16


Cover of Korg: 70,000 B.C. #4 (December 1975), painted art by Pat Boyette


Another spine-tingling Countdown to Halloween site to visit: Christmas TV History, where Joanna Wilson is taking us through an assortment of horror movies with Christmas Crossover Appeal! (ding!) While I was well aware that Jaws: The Revenge stars History's Greatest Actor™ Michael Caine, I never knew that it took place at Christmas! So, you can watch these movies now and get your horror-freak on, and watch 'em again at Christmas for the festivity of it! It's two holidays in one! (And don't forget to check out the whole graveyard of ghoulish Countdown to Halloween features!)


1 comment:

Blam said...

I picked up my fair share of Charltons as a kid, and I watched my fair share of Saturday-morning TV in the early '70s, but I ain't familiar with the apparently short-lived Korg 70,000 BC.
For me the overwhelming sentiment looking at this cover was "It's such a shame Charles Bronson never got to play Vandal Savage."