Wednesday, December 26, 2012

365 Days of Marvel Coloring Books, Day 1

Hey there, calendar-watchers! It's nearly the end of the year, and soon Alfred Pennyworth will be walking off-stage to make room for a new daily feature. In 2013, I'm so excited about this new spotlight that I'm starting it a few days early! I'm sure you'll all enjoy this as much as I am. Get out your crayons and prepare to enjoy the next year as Comics Oughta Be Fun! presents 365 Days of Marvel Coloring Books!


Page from Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars: The Crime Of Centuries Coloring Book (1984)


Wow! Can you even stand the excitement?!? (I barely can!) Come back tomorrow for installment number two of...365 Days of Marvel Coloring Books!

3 comments:

Blam said...

Holy blue hannah! I'm not sure what's worse — the Goblin's kidnapping-and-slavery plan or the fact that he's apparently crossbred reindeer with Space Ranger's little buddy Cryll.

Tim D. said...

This I am looking forward to!

Joseph said...

I don't know if you are joking or not, Bully, but I can't wait to see this play out!

Looking forward to another great year! Thanks for all your work.