Sunday, December 09, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 9


It's Day 9 of 25 in my Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown! And you know what that means...we get to open another door! I've gotten pretty good at this and hardly ever need to get out my Fisher-Price crowbar.


As the King of Siam would say, a puzzlement! A puzzlement indeed! I have a large assortment of white, grey, red and blue pieces that ought to form something from the Star Wars Universe. What do you think it is? Is it C-3PO's American cousin, USA-PO? Could be!


Hey look: Luke Skywalker to the rescue! Can you help me assemble these pieces, Luke? Hey, if some don't fit, you can always use...Force!


Ah ha! It's the Statue of Liberty's right arm! You know, the one on Coruscant. Yes, Coruscant has one of those too. Why would you think they wouldn't?


So that's what it was...an X-Wing Starfighter! And the wings really move up and down. "Lock air foils into attack position, guys! Not so fast, Porkins!" Haw!


It's a little too small for minifig Luke, but it does come with a tiny blue nubbin that represents R2-D2! Uh oh, he's been hit by lasers and he's on fire. Drat that Empire!


Also, as you could see above, there were more extra pieces, Here's the assortment of extra pieces I have so far. I think I'm going to be able to create the Devastator with them. I just need a few more spare pieces.



No comments: