Monday, December 03, 2012

"What are you going to do next, Bully?" Answer below in blue.


Panel from Fantastic Four Annual #14 (1979), co-plot and script by Marv Wolfman, co-plot and pencils by George Pérez, inks by Pablo Marcos, colors by Carl Gafford, letters by Jim Novak

When Ben Grimm is right, he's right! (And he's nearly always right.) Now is the poifect time to head south and I'm going to Disney World, so that's what I'm gonna do! I'm off to sunny Florida to see if I can get some of that yummy orange juice, and to head over to Orlando to see Princess Projectra...wait a minute, that's Orando. I've made another of one M.S.M.s. Anyway, I'll be at Walt Disney World riding the tee-cups, and I hope to get in some more site-seeing as well! I understand those gator farms let you walk right in their mouths! Can't wait.

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you all alone with no new Bully-content, folks! No, no, no, no, no! Stay tuned while I'm gone for daily doses of So keep facing front, true believers! I'll be back in a couple weeks, in plenty of time for Christmas, sunburned and wearin' mouse ears. And if I see Princess Ariel, I'm bringin' her home.

1 comment:

Blam said...

Bon voyageeee, Bully!
(Oops... Wrong cartoon dynasty.)