Thursday, March 31, 2016

A.F.B.t.* (Away from Blog) (temporarily*)


My point (and I do have one): Fear not, gentle reader, I've not forgotten this blog nor all of you Bully-Boosters out there in the Great Outside World. Unexpected and unplanned-for life events are right now preventing yours little stuffed truly from posting daily to this blog, but I'll be back pretty soon, as promised General Douglas MacArthur, Mister Arnold Terminator, and them wild-eyed boys that had been away. (You know the ones.)

When I come back I'll flood you with lots of long-awaited J. Jonah Jamesons, and more good stuff. In the meantime, more than ever, be good to yourselves and be good to each other. I little stuffed love each and every one of you.

2 comments:

-- MrJM said...

The nights are gettin' warmer,
hope it won't be long...

-- MrJM

Yatz said...

Unacceptable. I demand a refund!